Wednesday, May 6, 2009

black, white, splash



When I was five I was a Teletubby for Halloween. Don't laugh joto no es divertido... my dad took this picture and its cute... but I think I could make it cuter.

What if i made everything black and white except the Teletubby suits? I like that idea.

First I will make a new saturation layer so i can turn the picture black and white...





Make sure you turn the saturation all the way down or else the picture wont be totally black and white.


After you make the new layer just select the brush tool. Make sure the foreground color is set to black and the background color is set to white. Just paint over the colors you want to show up.




If you mess up and want to go back to black and white just switch the foreground and background colors so that you are painting with white. Then the colors should fade back to black.



Ta Da!! Aren't we cute :)

No comments:

Post a Comment